Welcome to Closet Half Empty

I am actually an optimist at heart but when it comes to clothes I always feel that I never have enough - thus my closet is always 'half empty'. What happens when you stop looking in malls for clothes and start looking back into your own closet?



Friday, February 19, 2010

Working from home.

The best part about working from home?! NOT wasting an outfit at work! :)

Today I have sat around my house working - first I was on the couch but that got uncomfortable so I moved to the dining room table. I stayed home because my brother was in town this morning and because I just wasn't having it. You know when you a fine working but you would just rather have your own space? That is how I was feeling today. I think that working in a corporate setting has really made me accustom to seeing and working with the same people day-in and day-out...however I DO have a breaking point. And I had hit it this week.

At any rate...as I was sitting on the couch or at the dining room table in the privacy of my own home, I had on my favorite jeans, my Hudson's. Peter likes the way the look, the denim is fabulous and they are loose but fitting...I should have bought the smaller pair like they always tell you to to keep them from getting baggy, but I am quite happy to have a nicer comfortable pair to wear that Peter likes. Did I mention he likes these? He does. I pair with an old J.crew navy (I love navy) cable knit (I love cable knit) sweater that is in desperate need of one of those tape-rollers...but who's to know the difference...dogs can't say anything to me about it...so there...THEY CAN'T TALK. Nor do I think they really care as long as they get fed.

Sorry I haven't written in a while (to myself) I just don't think this is nearly as fun without pictures...and instead of a camera last week I got new tires...I could take a crappy pictures of those and post it? :(

Tonight I am having dinner with a friend, then maybe a birthday party. I am thinking of pairing my True Religions with a red v-neck top. It's comfortable and hopefully will hide the flaws I have created this week (Banana's Foster last night DID NOT HELP).

We'll see how my energy level does, then it is off to the Bassett house to dog sit for an evening and STUDY...ahhh I have a mid-term this week. SCARY. So you know what that means...Library/study clothes the remainder of the weekend.BLAH.


Take care!
Have a good weekend - Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment