Welcome to Closet Half Empty

I am actually an optimist at heart but when it comes to clothes I always feel that I never have enough - thus my closet is always 'half empty'. What happens when you stop looking in malls for clothes and start looking back into your own closet?



Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thanks for Telling me...

I arrived home last night...undressed and noticed something in the mirror....I have a hole in my shirt! My black shirt that I wore ALL day long. I have a little hole in the underarm. OMG. My first reaction is slightly mortified at wearing this shirt all day...my second reaction is to get pissed at those who spent the day with me (i.e. my cube mates) who didn't say anything about this unfortunate hole. I easily could have run down to the store, bought a little sewing kit and fixed it in the bathroom. OH well. I took a picture of it so I can load later - another thing on the to-do list (yes I fix holes in shirts...especially ones I like.)

No comments:

Post a Comment