Welcome to Closet Half Empty

I am actually an optimist at heart but when it comes to clothes I always feel that I never have enough - thus my closet is always 'half empty'. What happens when you stop looking in malls for clothes and start looking back into your own closet?



Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday.

Monday, Monday, Monday.

Okay so I didn't get as far on my Blog as I would have liked, but hey - that's why I haven't sent it to anyone yet. To be perfectly honest, I was really excited, but I got home to take pictures of things and I realized my camera is NOT going to work for my blogging career. So I spent the rest of the weekend trying to convince my husband that we NEED a new camera. He didn't budge, so I will be loading the bad pictures later this week. But wanted to update you this Monday.

Saturday night turned out great, I wore a bridesmaid's dress that I had had shortened, and a big be-jeweled neckless I found at Target for $10! Whohoo! The combo was cute, with a gold shawl and accessories. The invite had said 'cocktail attire' and I didn't know many people going so I felt that reusing an old bridesmaid dress was the perfect idea for this occassion. Saturday and Sunday were spent in weekend clothes, Peter and I went cross country skiing on Sunday and the club let us eat brunch in the bar in our ski-wear so that was nice to not have to change after sweating.

Monday I pulled out a purple (purple pride as my husband said) shirt from target and a cute black skirt from Banana Republic. I think that I bought the target shirt last year, and the skirt I have had for ages, and I think I bought it on sale, it is woal so I only wear it in the winter. I paired this with sheer nylons and my croc heals. I like this look of the shirt and top because I think it is flattering on me. Although a short sleeve shirt in winter isn't always the smartest. OH I also forgot to wear jewlery so it was great when I got to work and my jewelry from Lia Sophia had arrived - problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment