Welcome to Closet Half Empty

I am actually an optimist at heart but when it comes to clothes I always feel that I never have enough - thus my closet is always 'half empty'. What happens when you stop looking in malls for clothes and start looking back into your own closet?



Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dead dog (not literally)

I believe that Thursday's are the worst days of my week. I am in class Monday - Wednesday 5pm-9pm, so I think by Thursday I am a dead dog.

Today I wore an outfit I really like. I have a pair of pants that fit me *most* of the time, they are best put on when I am feeling slim, beautiful and when I am not planning on eating much the rest of the day :) So today I am wearing said pants, and a nice cream colored sweater. It is a very 'sleek' 'cozy' outfit that I just love. The only real issue is that it needs a belt to be wrapped around my waist. First to hold the sweater in place and second to hide the stomach over the pants...what? THEY DO FIT. :))) At any rate, it is strange when I wear belts like this, it is like my back muscles or core or liver (not sure which) are uncomfortable with the layer of support over my waist and I end up with backaches by the end of the day. It is strange. But that is the story of my outfit today. I am going to a photography class today to try to learn how to take pictures of myself! :) And find out what kind of camera I should get next....then it is onto convincing my husband...few more steps before this blog can really be something sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment